Skip to content

What should I do if I change my name?

If a person issued a concealed carry permit changes his or her name, they will need to obtain a corrected concealed carry permit with the sheriff who issued the permit. Permit holders shall furnish proof of the name change to the sheriff within 30 days of changing his/her name. The sheriff shall charge a $10.00 processing fee for costs associated with obtaining a corrected concealed carry permit.