Skip to content

What should I do if I change my address?

A person issued a concealed carry permit that changes their address from one county to another will only need to notify the sheriff in the new county. The permit holder has 30 days to notify the new sheriff after they change their permanent residence. The permit holder shall furnish proof of residence to the new sheriff. The new sheriff shall charge a $10.00 fee and issue a new permit card. The new sheriff shall notify the old sheriff of the address change.